Can you believe that it’s the end of the year already? Man, it’s so strange sometimes how time can just go by before you know it! Now that we’re almost in 2017 there are some things I’m very proud of this year:
- I graduated from college. (Man this was super hard, but I’m so glad that I was able to do it!)
- Write more. It’s been more fanfics than my original stories, I’m still going to count it though.
- I finally got a car and I can drive everywhere I want now. Though I still have to get better at it.
- Mended the relationship with my family. I’m really happy about this one I thought I would have to cut contact with them when I did.
- I even got a job! I had to quit though, but this showed me that I can get one.
Other than that I’ve been working more on my mental health. I think I’ve been doing much better with it too. I don’t get as anxious as I used to or as depressed either.
Overall 2016 is ending on a high note!
I hope that it’s ending on a high note for you too.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
I hope that 2017 will be a good one for you too!