Hello everyone! Here we are at the end of June. I really feel like this month went by before I knew it. July will be here in a few hours, though it’s already here in a couple of places, and sometimes I can’t believe how fast time can pass. I feel like I did a lot during this month though. I pretty happy to say that I’ll finally be able to get my degree soon which makes me super happy. I worked really hard for it and now I finally got it. However, I know that I have to keep working if I want to be an archivist.
As a sendoff to June here are some of the things that I did:
- Took the last class I needed to finally get my degree.
- Started job searching. (I try to send out at least one application a day.)
- Became more social
- Worked harder on my anxiety and depression
- Started thinking about my life in the future
I didn’t have a lot of time to get back to my stories like I wanted. Next month I’m hoping will be much better in terms of getting back to my writing schedule. I think I’m slowly getting out of the depression I was in during the majority of my undergrad because I’m getting the urge to write again. I still want to do editing work since now I’ll be free while I job search. I’m still setting things up as I’m trying to work harder on not slacking off when I have things to do. I’m doing good at finishing things though and I’m hoping that leads into something more.
My goals for July will be:
- Pick up my two serials again
- Do more to get ready for editing work
- More of my Daiya read through
- Take it easy on myself if I have a bad day
- Set up small goals and tackle them first before I tackle bigger ones
I’m trying to pace myself during July since my anxiety and depression spikes during this time. I know it’s because it’s the month before my dad died, still it’s hard for me to control on my own sometimes. I’m doing much better than I did six years ago, but I always get sad when the anniversary is coming up.
I think these goals can happen I just have to put my mind to it and make sure that it does.
I hope everyone will be able to make July a very good month!
If you have some goals I’d like to know.