Hello everyone! Can you believe we’re in June already!? One of my favorite things about this month is my birthday!! Woo!! I’m going to be 27 this year and sometimes I can’t believe that I made it this far. There were times I didn’t think I would, but I did it with help from some amazing people in my life.
However, this month isn’t entirely a happy month for me. It’s the same month where my beloved grandpa passed away. There isn’t a day that I don’t miss him or his laugh that could be heard from his room. I know that he would want me to go out there and enjoy my life, including my birthday. I’m going to honor his memory by doing just that. He always told me to enjoy every day and it’s something that I’m trying to do.
I meant to do this a few days ago, but better late than never! Here are some of the things I did in May that I’m very proud of.
Things I did in May:
- GRADUATED!!! I will always be happy that I made it through college!
- Tried to be sociable
- Decided on how I wanted to live my life
- Started to figure out a lot more things about myself
- Started job searching again with help from my friends.
- Made some new friends online
- Trying to make some decisions about my mental health
- Trying to get over my fear of letting people get close to me
Not bad for the month of May. Here are a few goals I have for the month of June:
- Job search (even if it means taking education work)
- Open up an editing post and slowly work from there
- Start up my stories again (I really miss writing)
- Work on my anxiety and depression
- Finish things!
- Get back on my work out schedule and stick to it
I also want to take some trips with my friends this year. I think it would be really fun!
May wasn’t the best month for me, but I’m determined to make June a good one!
Not to mention it’s my birthday month!!! I don’t care how old I am I will always enjoy my birthday!
Those are my goals for June.
Does anyone have some goals?
I’d love to know!